Yay! I just purchased UTH-10002 – 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 UTH Exclusive!

Home Forums UTH Exclusives Yay! I just purchased UTH-10002 – 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 UTH Exclusive!

This topic contains 63 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Bobby 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Mario
    Participant

perfect, thanks Jason!!

Are there any photos available of them since they should be on their way to us?

thanks

Jason Cowley
    Participant

I haven’t seen any photos of the finished product which is a shame as I remember seeing photos of the Datsun once they were ready but these weren’t as popular and I believe there are less than 750 of there whereas the Datsun had around 2,800 so a very limited release. I have 10 and 2 Greenies coming to me myself.

SSizler
    Participant

I am anxiously awaiting 5 regulars and a Green Machine also.

hondadude68
    Participant

Just FYI, you get 5 total, not 6. I learned that when I got the 510’s. If you buy 5, one will be a green machine.

randy
    Participant

box
    no they were in a box of 6 5 reg 1 green

WILLIEB47
    Participant

I have a POST OFFICE tracking number,so I will know what the total will be soon.It says 5,but the original listing was buy 5 Camaros and receive 1 free GREENMACHINE.I am all excited to receive them.I got an email on 06/26/19 with a USPS TRACKING NUMBER. HOORAY !!!! they on the way.
    🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾🖖🏾

Jason Cowley
    Participant

Total you will receive will be 6 Cars in total if you ordered 5, a full box of cars with the 6th car being a Greenie.

Now waiting to see if they announce a 3rd car and what it could be

WILLIEB47
    Participant

Thanks Jason. I posted in another post that I will receive mines Monday 07/01/19. I am a Happy Camper to hear that. Monday will now feel like weeks to get here. My mailman comes around 10:00am.

Jason Cowley
    Participant

Nice. I have 12 cars on the way but being in Australia I won’t get them for a few weeks.

WILLIEB47
    Participant

Mines I ordered are at the Post Office. The notice say delivery today by 8pm.I am still waiting. Will post right here as soon as I have them in hand. Will see if I can also post some pictures with my iPhone also. If not will describe them to all. Thanks !!
    🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

Bobby
    Participant

I just received mine and am very happy with the results.

WILLIEB47
    Participant

Thanks Bobby for the Great news. I am still waiting on mines. I am probably going to get them tomorrow. 8:00pm ET is closing in. I checked a major auction site and saw a picture of the Regular Issue. No GREEN MACHINES listed yet. Those Collectors that did not order any will pay a hefty price on the Secondary market for these BADBOYS. Man I am very pleased with the way the Z28 look. Those Goodyear tires are soo 😎. I really like GOODYEAR on the sides.The White appears to be Oyster white. I could go on and on describing our car.With less than 800 what a buy. 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Sam
    Participant

Sweet, got mine today

WILLIEB47
    Participant

Mines came this morning. I was a little worried when they did not come on 07/01/19.It was hard to sleep. Kept looking on my carport all night till I fell asleep. My Maillady rung my door bell this morning and their they were.😎 (6) PCS.5 White z28’s & 1 z28 GREENMACHINE. I am a HAPPY CAMPER now. They were packed well. Box was small,but all cars I ordered were in it.Thanks GREENLIGHT & ASSOCIATES.
    👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Mario
    Participant

I’ve seen comments about those Camaros, that some were received damaged.
    Major problems found were the blister and the Front Bumper!

Hope mines will be flawless

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest