Yay! I just purchased UTH-10002 – 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 UTH Exclusive!

Home Forums UTH Exclusives Yay! I just purchased UTH-10002 – 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 UTH Exclusive!

This topic contains 26 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  mabalot.jesse.a 6 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Drew Alexander
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone!

If you are as excited for the UTH-10002 as we are, make sure to comment below and let us know! One lucky winner will be chosen from those who comment and win the UTH-10002 Deco Sample! This Deco Sample will be on display during our GreenLight Collector Event on September 21st, 2018.

Bobby
    Participant

I just purchased the UTH-10002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

PartTimeCollector
    Participant

I am extremely excited to see that the UTH is back in business! Glad to see my favorite diecast manufacturer doing this for us collectors. 🙂

The 2nd release with the Camaro looks pretty epic. Can’t wait to see the greenie…

hondadude68
    Participant

I am anxiously awaiting my 5 Datsun UTH (and Green Machine!). Just pre-ordered 5 race Camaro’s!!! Just awesome!!!!

madtrk
    Participant

I just preordered the 1969 Chevy Camaro UTH Exclusive

WILLIEB47
    Participant

I just purchased 5 Chevy Camaros(plus the GM gift).I am very excited about the Datsun 510 will be shipping soon. Wished I had ordered 5 to get the GM. Did not hesitate this time to order 5 Camaro’s to get the GM.

jrcchippy
    Participant

Very clean looking can’t wait to see pics of this piece in production

Sam
    Participant

I cannott wait to see this awesome new UTH car in person and thank you for bringing these UTH cars back.

mvpatrick
    Participant

I purchased 5 So I get a Greenie too. Can’t wait. Thanks!

randy
    Participant

will be looking for more UTH Exclusive 🙂

rodriguez
    Participant

One of my favorite castings to date, looking forward to the UTH ’69 Camaro Z/28 Exclusive!

Weezr51574
    Participant

I’m so happy that UTH is back. I can’t wait for my Datsun, and now I have this new Camaro to look forward to as well. Can’t wait to see some samples of the real deal.

911diecast
    Participant

Glad to see UTH back in business got mine ordered. Who Hoo!!!

jasonrohdy
    Participant

Just ordered my 5! Can’t wait to receive these as well as the 510s I previously ordered. See you guys in a few weeks at the Open House!

Drew Alexander
    Keymaster

We wanted to take the time to thank everyone for their continued support! We couldn’t do this without all of you and we are glad to be bringing UTH exclusives back to everyone! Thank you so much!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest