1. 1970-1977 Mitsubishi Galant GTO (Astron power!): in New Zealand we got a decent handfull over here, my favorite JNC car.
2. Either the S13,14 or 15 Nissan S chassis cars: a really popular platform for tuners, basically the 510 of the 90s. potential to be a really popular model if it was released.
3. 1971–1973 Dodge Colt: the car that brought Mitsubishi into the united states. can be retooled into the Galant if desired.
4. 1983–1989 Mitsubishi Galant: this is one model i would love to see as there is a potential to do the New Zealand spec V3000 model (i would buy every release if this casting was made)
5. Z31 300zx: I doubt it would be easy to much up on this casting like you guys did with the 240z.
6. Datsun Cherry 100A This is why