Green Machine Contest!

Home Forums Dream Garage Green Machine Contest!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Drew Alexander 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Drew Alexander
    Keymaster

Hello! Welcome to our first Green Machine contest in our forums! All you need to do is register an account with us, and then you can participate in the forum! In this contest, 3 lucky members who reply to this topic will receive a free Green Machine! We will run this contest for a week! So starting today at 12 PM E.S.T (12/6/2017) and going on until next Wednesday at 12 PM E.S.T (12/13/2017). We Will announce the winners and get in contact with those who we need to ship the Green Machines to! So let’s get this contest started! Sticking with the theme of this forum, we here at The Diecast Pub want to know…

“What type of cars do you want to see become a diecast model?”

We look forward to seeing all the replies! Good luck to everyone!

Drew Alexander
    Keymaster

We will go ahead and get this contest started! Don’t worry we can’t win one ;).

I personally know that some Mini Cooper diecast models exist, but I don’t think there is enough. I think we all can use more Mini Cooper models out there!

Now it’s time to hear from all of you!

laronfisher
    Participant

I’d love to see Honda & Mazda 1:64’s from Greenlight. The level of detail you all have would be AWESOME on those models.

batesangela
    Blocked

I agree with laronfisher, more foreign vehicles would be great! I would also love to see some more 1:18 older vehicles done by Greenlight!

jasonrohdy
    Participant

I’m 100% biased, but would love to see some TJ Jeep Wranglers as well as 4-door JK Wranglers at the 1/64 scale. And a huge thanks for the 1/64 CJ-5 coming soon, can’t wait!!!

batesangela
    Blocked

Great idea jasonrohdy! I’d love a 1:18 Jeep, especially the old Willies!

Paul Barron
    Participant

More Diorama items –

Jay
    Participant

More Japanese cars in all scales.

laronfisher
    Participant

I’ve often heard that the French manufacturers are looking to come back to the US. It would be cool to see Citroen’s, Renault & Peugeot in 1:64 scale.

hondadude68
    Participant

Being a fan of AMC/AMX I would love to see more of these. Everyone does the AMX, but no one does the ’70.. I belong to several groups, I guarantee they will chomp at the bit if you did a ’70 AMX with a Shadow mask… Maybe a Hornet X???

Drew Alexander
    Keymaster

Congratulations to our 3 winners!

1. Hondadude68
    2. Laronfisher
    3. Jasonrohdy

If you didn’t win! Do not worry! We will have more contests!

Thank you all for participating!

jasonrohdy
    Participant

Thank you!

laronfisher
    Participant

Love my Jeep Green Machine!!! Thanks again, you guys are awesome!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest