August 22nd – GreenLight Trivia Question #3

Home Forums GreenLight Trivia Contest! August 22nd – GreenLight Trivia Question #3

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Kyle Soler 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Drew Alexander
    Keymaster

Congratulation to the winners so far! Here is question #3 and this time 3 randomly selected correct answers will win a MYSTERY BOX!

Question #3 – How many cars were included in the very first release of Muscle Car Garage back in 2006?

Jon McNabb
    Participant

12 regular cars in the set (each one also having a green machine) so 12 regs or 24 counting greenies

PartTimeCollector
    Participant

24 total or 12 regulars and 12 GREEN MACHINEs.

Shawn Viar
    Participant

There were 12 cars in the regular release. However, those 12 cars were made up of two different colors of 6 cars and depending on how far down the rabbit hole you want to chase this one you could technically say there were 5 cars because two of the cars were 1969 Mustangs (Boss 302 and Boss 429).

There were 12 Chase cars as well but since the Green Machine trait was a metallic green body the chase cars were exactly the same for both color variations.

Final Answer – There are 6 cars in the release with three color variations of each (2 regular and 1 chase)

jrcchippy
    Participant

6 castings, with 2 colour variations for each and a green machine for each colour. A total of 24 to collect in series 1

Bobby
    Participant

24 total

Mario
    Participant

12 Regulars
    – 2 Pontiac Gto, 2 Chevrolet Impala, 2 Chevrolet Camaros & 6 Ford Mustang

12 Green Machines
    – Same casts as above (50 units of each models were chase)

Final answer would be 24 if we count the green machines.
    Otherwise I would say 12!!

Kyle Soler
    Participant

12 regular models and 12 Green Machines. I saw a whole set of them without greenmachines I would of brought it but I would guess that my mum wouldn’t be happy with me.

Drew Alexander
    Keymaster

Congratulation to Jon McNabb, Parttimecollector, and Kyle Soler. Thank you, everyone, for such detailed answers, they were great! Question 4 will be posted shortly, make sure to come back for a chance to win a Green Machine!

Mario
    Participant

I guess we can’t win every time ;-)… Congrats to winners and thanks for this trivia!!

Kyle Soler
    Participant

When will these be shipped out to the winners?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest